-I think many of you reading this content might be aware of what iMessage is all about. Right?
The most common question that arises among all of you is how we can get iMessage on windows?
-So the wait is over, and without wasting your single minute, let us get started.
WHAT IS iMessage?
-You all might be already aware of iMessage, an instant messaging application developed by Apple for its line up of the device.
– iMessages are available for almost all Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Macbook, and even Apple Watch.
– It’s a unique and great messaging platform for users who are in the Apple ecosystem.
– But, wait… What if you do not have an Apple device but still wanted to use it?
– Well, in this article, you will find how you can use iMessage on Windows OS-based computers and Laptops.
-For starters, which are not aware of iMessage, let me just briefly explain to you what iMessage for windows is all about.
-What makes it unique from any other instant messaging applications like WhatsApp and Messenger.
-iMessage is a simple app developed for Apple devices by Apple.
-You can send Text, Images, Videos, Gifs and even do a money transfer with iMessages.
– A recent major update in iMessage now lets iMessage users send Money between users and cash transfers.
USE CHROME REMOTE DESKTOP:
-In this method, you are required to have access to a Mac computer. It can be a MacBook or a standard Mac.
– This method requires the hands-on interaction with a Mac device that you own.
– If you do not have a Mac, then you should move on to the following method. Then surely you will get the iMessage for windows.
-Make sure that you have Google Chrome web browser installed in Mac as well as Windows PC.
-It is a Google Chrome extension that works inside Google Chrome.
INFORMATION ABOUT IPAD EMULATOR:
-In his particular method of finding the iMessage for windows, you are not required to access a Mac.
– Will be using an iOS Emulator for Windows called iPadian, which lets you install almost all iOS apps on your Windows Computer/Laptop.
-iPadian is a simple software like Bluestacks or any other Android emulator but lets you install iOS files instead of APKs.
-Trust me, It is a standalone Adobe Air-based application which gets the job done quickly. What else do you want?
WHAT ARE THE FEW STEPS/METHODS TO GET iMessage FOR WINDOWS?
-Method 1- Using Chrome Remote Desktop. You can download iMessage for Windows in different ways. …
-Method 2- Get iMessage using Bluestacks. We all know IMassage is just available for iOS users. Step 1: Install bluestacks on your pc. …
-Method 3- Get iMessage for Windows using iPadian. IPadian launches a free emulator for Windows users. I think window users should be thankful for the iPadian.
-Method 4: iMessage for windows Using Cydia.
Step 1: Download Cydia from the play store and open it.
Step 2: Now search for Remote messages. …
-Well, I hope you might have got the answer for how to get iMessage on windows.
-Guys, wait, do not worry, just read it carefully, and I am sure you will be able to do it.
-Let me whether you liked it or not?