- Do any of you know how Google Docs changed our working style?
- Or else how this word processor helped us in numerous ways?
- Does Google Doc provide all the possible advantages to the user?
- This all question again makes a bundle in our mind.
- And this article is going to give all the answers to your query in just a single shot.
What is Google Doc all About?
- Google Doc is an online word processor which a user can use for free at any place & at anytime.
- You can easily create, edit and share your work with the company at any point in time.
- Google Doc allows you to work online just with an internet connection.
- On a single doc, more than one person can work simultaneously, doing your work efficiently, and efficiency increases as more people are working on the same document.
- You can easily access from any computer to work on your file with the help of internet connectivity.
- At the same time, you don’t have to save your work every now and then.
- Your work simultaneously gets saved to your google drive, which decreases the risk of loss of data.
- Google Docs also allows users to create slides, presentations, forms, surveys, and much more.
How does Google Doc actually work?
You have to follow specific steps when you are working on Google Doc for the very first time:-
- Step 1:- Create a blank document on Google Doc by searching Google Doc on any search engine to start your work.
- Step 2:- Use edit and format & start typing while starting your work in a google doc. You also come across various tools mentioned in the toolbar like font, font size, alignment, bullets list, inserting an image, and many more available options.
- Step 3:- Share, and you can efficiently work in a group. You can even share files & folders with people and allow them to edit or comment on the file.
Alternatives of Google Doc?
- When we talk about any app, there is a possibility even the best app also has some of the Flaws which make the user switch to another alternative app.
- So below mentioned are some of the best alternative apps of google Docs which you can use to increase efficiency in your work.
List of Alternative App
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More
- Only office
- Zoho Docs
App Rating:- 4.3
Number of Downloads:- 100,000,000+
- This app contains a word, excel, and all that stuff that is needed to make your work even more precise than ever before.
- This app is a ready-to-go app that you can use right on your mobile device without facing any technical issues.
- Microsoft Office can be easily used for personal as well as professional purposes.
- This app is considered the most user-friendly app on the play store.
- This app is a great combination where you can work upon documents, presentations, spreadsheets in just a few steps.
- You can even get various templates in this app that you can use while you prepare a resume or any presentation.
- You can easily upload your documents and can turn them into an editable word file.
- You can even share your created files and folder from your mobile to your PC in just a fraction of seconds.
- You can easily download this app from the play store and can start your work right away.
- It supports almost all kinds of documents on which you want to work.
- Users consider this app as one of the best productivity apps.
- On this app, it is easy to use fonts, and even you can share attachments too.
- It is an excellent android app that you can use on your device.
- Voice Dictation features of this app work in a perfect manner.
- Some bugs are detected in this app.
- Lack of some of the advanced features in the desktop PC version.
- Keyboard shortcuts are not working while using this app.
App Rating:- 4.3
Number of Downloads:- 5000+
This app allows you to do real-time collaboration and share it instantly with your employees.
This app is the best app starting from taking quick notes to detailed information.
This app is a user-friendly app available on the play store.
- Create quick notes, Edit them, and even can share them.
- You can even upload or download files, images, documents, and PDF in this app.
- You can complete your work on this app using an internet connection.
- You can even collaborate with different companies to have a look over their refreshing product like a wiki.
- This app works quite smoothly compared to other apps.
- This app has excellent editing features.
- On this app, you can’t use some of the keyboard shortcuts.
- This app needs to be upgraded every now and then to get rid of advertisements.
App Rating:- 3.9
Number of Downloads:- 500,000+
- This app creates living documents for you on which you can work upon.
- This app contains chat, spreadsheet, presentation, and everything in just one app.
- You can access this app right from your mobile, tablet & desktop.
- You can easily keep an eye on your team while working on this app as it is an online working platform.
- This app is relatively easy to use.
- You can easily create, edit, share your documents and task list with your team using this app.
- You can even create chat groups for your friends or co-works to give any update related to work.
- The spreadsheet available on this app supports over 400+ functions.
- Spreadsheets available on this app can work alone, or you can even embed them with any of your documents.
- You can access this app at any time and at any place.
- This app also supports you even when you are using it on an offline basis.
- This app also works efficiently on the desktop.
- Considered the most convenient app on the play store.
- You can quickly work on this app with your co-workers while interacting with them.
- This app also has a feature of text editing, allowing you to insert images in your document.
- You can easily access your file on this app.
- Sometimes notes are not visible after saving work.
- This app also crashes sometimes when you try to edit your data.
- According to the user, you will not be able to use this app on an android cell phone.
App Rating:- 3.9
Number of Downloads:- 50,000+
This is a free app for making documents for office purposes.
You can easily access and manage your documents using this app.
You can also do your work in all formats ( DOC, XLS, PPT, ODT, ODS, ODP).
You can even collaborate with your colleges, and you can work together.
- You can easily create or edit easily on this app.
- PDF viewing is also available on this app.
- Edit the text document and spreadsheet easily on this app.
- Easily manage your doc on this app.
- You can easily copy files using this app.
- This is the best desktop application.
- This app has many loops.
- Some of the features of this app are not free on this app.
- Apps crash every now and then.
App Rating:- 3.5
Number of Downloads:- 100,000+
Zoho Docs is an online document management app that can be used on all android and IOS devices.
You can even use this app for individual and business purposes.
You can even create a Zoho account within this app to use this application in a better way.
This app makes it easy for you to view your shared document.
- You can even use your google to log in to this app.
- Zoho Docs suggest that you should remember your account info so that you can avoid frequent login.
- Without an internet connection so you can easily use this app.
- You can easily download your files and use them locally.
- You can also view spreadsheets, documents, presentations,PDS, and much more on this app.
- On this app, you can quickly search for your files.
- You can even share your private documents with other Zoho users.
- According to the user, inserting images is one of the most excellent features of this app.
- On this app, everything is easy to use and organize.
- Convenient to sync over all devices.
- Users cannot find good document management on this app.
- The complaint was also there that this app crashes a lot on Samsung devices.
- Unable to upload a plain text