Today, In this post we are going to talk about how to download the StarMaker app on PC. StarMaker app is officially available in Android, but it is not available for operating systems like Windows or macOS.
Also see – Best Free Karaoke Apps for Android & iOS
Thus, a regular user becomes limited to use StarMaker app in his/her smartphone.
But, you don’t have to worry about this anymore, it doesn’t matter which operating system you are using Windows 7, 8 or 10 or macOS, you will able to download the StarMaker app.
If you don’t have an idea about this app and its use then read further.
This is an Android app developed by StarMaker Interactive. StarMaker is a popular singing app with more than 50M downloads in the play store.
It lets you sing karaoke songs solo and duet. Along with this, you can also make friends and sing with them.
StarMaker is a globally supported app that lets you sing and explore the hidden singer inside you.
You have to pick your favorite song by searching its name and sing with it. This app comes with a lot of fascinating features that let you enjoy more and sing better.
It comes with a very intuitive design that helps the user to understand the app functions very easily; anybody can use and sing without any trouble.
You can also discover people and shared music tastes with other people and friends and talk with them.
Highlights of StarMaker features
- You can choose your favorite songs from the massive collection including International and Desi hits.
- You don’t have to learn lyrics of the songs to sing, it comes with rolling lyrics and color indicating the line to sing which makes singing easy and enjoyable.
- It comes with a lot of voice effects, so after recording, you can edit the song and win likes.
- It comes with ‘Hook’ which allows you the sing the best part of your favorite songs, which makes music flexible.
Download StarMaker App for PC
As we know that StarMaker developers have not released any official app for an operating system like Windows and macOS. We will have to install the Android Emulator to run any android apps on your PC. To download and run StarMaker in your PC follow these steps:-
- First of all download any Android player Nox Player or BlueStacks.
- And Install the Android emulator on your PC. If you are having issues installing Android Player then read this article.
- After installation of Emulator sign in with Google account to play store.
- Search for StarMaker in the play store.
- Click on Install. After the installation completes you can see the app appeared to your Android Emulator.
Alternative for StarMaker app for PC
Although, StarMaker is the best free app for your entertainment and singing. But somehow, if you want to try some other best apps which hold the same purpose. Then here are some list of Alternate apps of StarMaker:-
Smule – This is the most loved app amongst people. It has more than 100M+ downloads in the google play store. This app comes with most of the features which StarMaker holds and also some premium features.
But, in order to sing with this app, you have to pay monthly. Instead of this StarMaker comes without any subscription, which is its plus point.
Voloco – This app is totally free and has more than 10M+ downloads. Voloco comes with real-time voice processing, auto-tuning, harmony, etc which makes your karaoke studio-like.
If you want to know about Top 5 best karaoke apps for Android click here.
Do we have to pay to use StarMaker app?
If you want to use StarMaker with ads then you don’t have to pay. But if you want a clean & smooth experience then you have to pay to get rid of Ads!
Is StarMaker app safe to use?
Yes, the StarMaker app is totally safe to use. Although, to use the app you may use your Facebook credentials to log in through. So be careful with the phishing messages and links. If you ever got any message to your email or SMS simply ignore.
Can we be famous by singing on StarMaker app?
Yes, you can be quite famous because StarMaker has been downloaded more than 50M times. So, if you sing good people may follow you.
Is StarMaker better than Smule?
It depends on what basis you are comparing both. Both have almost the same feature but Smule may have some premium features, that’s why Smule is a subscription-based app. Apart from this StarMaker is free to use with ads.