-Are you guys aware of city building apps? Firstly tell me, what do you understand about city building apps?
-Well, if you love building apps or if you are looking for games like city building apps, then I will help you with this article.
-There aren’t many games that include themselves in the city builder genre. Did you know this?
– It’s a simple premise: you take on the planner and mayor of a city.
-You look down upon your creation from above, and you are entirely responsible for its growth and management.
– City-building games are exceptionally time-consuming, and each game can go on forever—or at least until the city you are working on gets stale, and you make a new one for different challenges.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT CITY BUILDING APPS:-
Despite initially established in 1989 with Will Wright’s SimCity release, city builders haven’t had all that many releases in their 24 years of existence.
-In addition, they aren’t all that similar to each other in gameplay style.
-Because it’s a genre full of duds and great titles are few and far between, we’ve compiled a list of the best city-building video games.
-I think with this information you will be very much interested to know about all the apps. Am I right?
-Since I have built an interest in your mind, let us know more about the city building apps.
HERE I AM LISTING ABOUT TOP 5 CITY BUILDING APPS:
-Anno 2070 is a lot like previous games in the series, including Dawn of Discovery, but with the crucial difference in that, it’s set in the future.
– The game plays upon the looming catastrophe of the sea level rise and the melting polar ice caps as humanity continues to grow and expand well beyond sustainable levels.
-It’s your job as a manager to build a sustainable island city while currying favor with each of the game’s three factions—industrialists, environmentalists, and technologists.
– In return for your support, each faction provides you access to unique technologies and advancements for your city.
NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS:- 100K+
-Pros: it is an entertaining game indeed
The game is very much decent
Cons: faces bit network issue
2. SIMCITY BUILDIT:
-As the name itself suggests, something related to city building apps.
-Well, SimCity Buildit from EA is one of the best city-building games that everyone would love to play on their Android smartphone.
-The great thing about SimCity Buildit is that it allows users to build a city from the very start.
-The levels get more complex as you progress.
-We all have different choices. Some of us love playing shooting games, but many of us love to play city-building games.
-And this game is just perfect for you.
-You should definitely try this.
NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS:- 100M+
-So, SimCity Buildit is definitely the best city building game that you can play today.
-PROS: -this app can be used by android phone users also
-a visually delightfully urban planning game
-visits other players’ cities to purchase resources at discounted prices.
-CONS:- you have to spend a lot of money
3. FALLOUT SHELTER:
-Fallout Shelter is another exciting city-building game that you can play on your Android smartphone.
– The great thing about Fallout Shelter is that it requires you to build a city, but with a twist.
– In this game, instead of building a city, you are asked to build an underground shelter.
-Don’t you think this is very interesting?
-Like this city-building app allows you to build your city underground.
– The game is quite interesting, and it’s based on the Fallout series on computers and consoles.
NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS: 10M+
-PROS: -Android friendly
-various series available
-this game is time killer
CONS: -constant ads
-As the name itself suggests, that something related to village or island.
-Village City: Island Sim is definitely one of the best and most adventurous city-building games you can ever play on your Android smartphone.
– Like all other city building games, on Village City: Island Sim, you need to build your own houses and expand your community.
-As you build a great city, you will easily attract citizens from other communities, helping you build the city further.
NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS: 10M+
-PROS:- you can build it in your own way
– it includes fun challenges
CONS:- things are not cheaper
-Well, if you are looking for the best city building game which comes with HD graphics, then City Mania:
– As you know, the name itself gives you a hint about building your city in the town.
-City Building Games might be the perfect choice for you. And especially if it is City Mania:
– Town Building Game is the best HD city building game that you can play.
– The graphics of the game are unique, and so is the gameplay. Just like all other games, on City Mania:
-Town Building Game, you need to build your own city and expand it by building airports, education systems, train stations, etc.
NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS: 10M+
-PROS: -hundreds of building
-dozens of different characters
CONS: -you are not able to skip the ads
-Well, I think after this article you are very well known with the word city building apps.
-And I have given my best to make you known about the best city building apps.
–Hope this article would be beneficial to you
-Mention down in the comment section which app is your favorite?