Hey everyone, I am back here with a new topic, “PENPAL” apps. Most of us don’t know what pen pal apps are?.
I had to surf to know about what are penpal apps, so basically, a pen pal app is just like other social media but has a different way to allow you to communicate, i.e., through letters.
After this, you are ready to send letters to random people worldwide and talk to them in the form of a digitized letter, which takes the same time as standard letters to deliver and receive a reply as the actual letter would.
BEST PENPAL APPS FOR ANDROID:-
- Find Japanese penpal
The penpal apps are not only in the form of letters. They also provide a chat room and video chat facility.
The main motive of these apps is to enable people to communicate and learn about the religion, region, traditions, and beliefs and help you understand the language of the friend you made using these apps.
App rating:- 4.5
No. of downloads:- 1M+
App size:- 25MB
- Slowly is one of the best among all the pen pal apps, as the app has the main feature that is your letter would take the same time as the letter world takes in the real world.
- The letter might take from hours to days depending upon the distance between you and the person to whom you have sent the letter too.
- The app allows you to savor the taste of waiting for the reply and maintain the answer’s curiosity.
- Slowly you can share your passion and your experiences with people around the world and make new friends.
- You can learn about their language, their traditions, and experiences through the help of slowly.
- Though slow, “slowly” allows you to have the experience of the authentic pen pal.
- You don’t need to share any information; you just need to set an avatar, choose a nickname, and there you go.
App rating:- 4.6
No. of downloads:- 100+
App size:- 16MB
- Daakiya, comparatively to “slowly”, is a new app with almost all the features but fewer users.
- Dakiya allows us to connect to new people and make new friends by having a conversation with them in a letter.
- The app will enable you to enter your interest, and it shows you those profiles which have the same interest as you.
- When you get a perfect match, you start sending emails for free and become friends.
- The app allows you to stay fully anonymous and talk to real people, not a BOT.
- You don’t have to upload your photos; you can start talking to people with your intentions.
- The advantage of staying anonymous is that you can share anything with the person you want to, as he does not get to know who you are.
App rating:- 2.9
No. of the downloads:- 500K+
App size:- 14MB
- Interpals is an app that allows you to make new friends and meet up with those partners who are visiting your area.
- Interpals is like that of a dating app in which you have to choose your field of interest, and the app matches you with people all over the world, and once you match with someone, you can chat with them for free.
- The app has the most similar features, and slight differences allow you to share your identity and chat with people.
- The app will enable you to talk to millions of people from all around the world and exchange languages, and learn more.
- Interacting with new people allows you to share and learn from different people about their traditions, styles, personalities, etc.
App rating:- 4.3
No. of downloads:- 1M+
App size:- 25MB
- Bottled is one of the upcoming apps which has more than 1 million users.
- The app allows you to send one letter to one person at a time.
- This is a new way to meet and interact with people. The app has an excellent user interface that is enjoyable and has fantastic animation.
- The app allows you to write a letter and put it in a bottle, and one person receives the bottle, and if he does not respond to your letter, then the bottle gets back into the sea floating, to be received by others.
- If the recipient liked your letter, then they can keep it, and you can start chatting.
- The app allows you to share photos with your friends and chat with them instantly and for free.
- This app is entirely free to use but has only one disadvantage: it contains advertisements in the app.
- The app has minigames in it, answers the questions of cheeky captains in the see, and forgiving every correct answer; you earn gold and rewards to unlock excellent features and spread your message to more places.
- With the new update, the developers have improved the application’s features and quality.
App rating:- 4.4
No. of downloads:- 100K+
App size:- 71 MB
- This app is similar to bottled and has almost the same features. The only difference is that this app is only for those who live in Japan or are interested in japan.
- The app has an inbuilt translation feature from Japanese to English and vice-versa, so those who don’t live in Japan or don’t understand Japanese can also use the app hesitation-free.
- The app has a graphic and animation in which you are shown to be on an island, and you write a letter in a bottle and let it in the sea.
- It has beautiful animation that keeps changing according to the weather in Japan and follows the day clock.
- The app allows you to set your avatar that would be visible on the island.
- The app helps you to know more about people, allows you to exchange your thoughts, and learn more about the world. You can make great friends through this app whom you might never meet in real life.
App rating:- 4.1
No. of downloads:- 10M+
App size:- 40MB
- Ablo is an excellent app if you like to interact with new people and make new friends.
- The app takes all the information about you, which then determines if you want it to be displayed on your profile or not.
- With the information you gave about yourself, it shows you the matches it has found for you, and if you and your companion both like each other, you can chat for free and video chat with the person.
- The app has a video mode uploaded by other users and watching them tell you more about the vivacity of this world.
- The app is not free; it is like dating apps that charge money to allow you to chat with the other person.
App rating:- 3.5
No. of downloads:- 1M+
App size:- 24MB
- Speaky is an app for learning different languages with a way of interacting with native people.
- Speaky people with more than 110+ languages and allows free exchange of language and discover the benefits of language learning in no time
- The app connects you with the penpals from the native place of the language you want to learn and allows you to chat with them for free.
- Speaky will enable you to sign up with Facebook or Google and create an account.
- This app will enable you to select a language, choose the level to start, and take off the rest.
- Speaky saves your time by showing you only those users who can be your potential language partner and are online at the time.
- Penpal apps are a great way to communicate with people from all around the world, and also, it is a great way to keep the style of letter writing alive virtually.
- All the above apps are among the best pen pal apps on the play store.
- I hope you find my article to be informative, please leave your reviews.