All those reading this article, you all might have played monopoly once in your life.
Many different names know it in other regions as a business in India.
The game is made based on the region and gives you the feeling of a businessman capturing all the territory in his way.
The physical game requires a minimum of 2 players. One of them has to become the bank and handle the distribution of cards and money.
The players can select their favorite color to represent themselves in the game.
BEST MONOPOLY APPS FOR FREE
- Board kings
- Business game
- Monopoly GO
- The only difference between a virtual monopoly game and the actual monopoly game is that the A. I am the bank itself.
- The game requires a minimum of 2 players to start the game.
App rating:- 4.5
No. of downloads:- 10M+
App size:- 90MB
Board Kings is one of the top and most downloaded games on the play store.
The game is on the board game “monopoly” and is based on strategy games too.
- The game is playable on multiple devices at a time. You create a room and send an invite link to your friends and family.
- The game starts with rolling the dice like the actual game, and as you travel, you are allowed to buy places and build them and charge rent from anyone who stops there.
- This is an online game where you can play with random multiplayer and win to unlock exciting gifts and coins.
- The game allows you to build your city on the board and collect coins as you move around the board.
- The game stickers you send to others during the game also have more than 15 different boards to be played on and that are unlocked as you advance your level.
App rating:- 3.7
No. of downloads:- 1M+
App size:- 56MB
- Ironjaw Studios Pvt. Ltd. develops the Business game, is one of the classical real estate board games.
- The app has an abstract strategy and is an offline game to be played with your friends and family.
- The first feature of this app is that it is based in India that means all the currency is in rupees, all the locations are Indian locations that are to be bought and sold in the game.
- The game allows you to buy the neighborhood and build houses and hotels and charge rent from the players.
- The game has a jail in it, if you land there, all your properties would be seized by the bank, and you would have to start from zero.
- The winner of the game is decided on the last player standing with any money. Money can be earned and lost by way of chance and community.
- If you land there with any number, you have to see what’s in there for you.
- Draw a card in chance, perform the task written on it, pay taxes, collect rent, or even go to jail.
- You can connect the game with Facebook to play with your friends or a million players online.
App rating:- 3.8
No. of downloads:- 1M+
App size:- 55MB
The monopolist is a game developed by black fort games, one of the top companies in developing board games.
Based on the play “monopoly,” the monopolist has both offline and online mode and single and multiplayer mode in the game.
- One of the classical board games loved by people of all ages due to its strategy and business being involved.
- Monopoly means if a player acquires all the same color places, he is allowed to build houses and hotels on those sites and collect extra rent from other players if they land in.
- The game begins with all the players having a fixed amount of money and rolling the dice; as soon as players land on an unowned property, they are allowed to buy it, and if the players land on the property already owned by other players,, then they must pay rent.
- There are chances and community on landing there the players have to pick a card and do whatever the card says.
- Players keep moving around the board until they are bankrupt. Bankruptcy leads to the elimination of the player.
- The last player standing on board with any money is the winner.
App rating:- 4.0
No. of downloads:- 10M+
App size :- 73 MB
Rento is developed by LAN Games Ltd., and is downloaded by more than millions of players and is enjoyed by them all.
This is an offline game based on strategic board game monopoly and has both single and multiplayer modes.
- Rento is dice that can be played by up to 6 players and enjoy the game to the fullest.
- Roll the dice, buy the unowned land, win auctions, roll the wheel of fortune and Russian roulette, and have fun.
- The game has four different online, solo, Bluetooth, and pass and play passing your phone.
- The developers have included strategy cards and new game settings, tornado, Olympics, and immunity chance cards added with the latest update.
- There are more different boards based on other countries.
- Overall the game is fun to play both offline and online and with your friends and family.
App rating:- 3.7
No. of downloads:- 1K+
App size:- 46MB
Monopoly goes developed by angry monk games, based on the old board game monopoly.
Though monopoly Go is not much downloaded, it is enjoyable to play.
Play with your family and friends and pave your way to victory.
- Monopoly goes into a strategic game that requires more than luck to win the game.
- This is an excellent game for 1-4 players. The game starts with all the players having an equal amount of money and rolling the dice.
- As soon as you land on an unowned property, you are allowed to buy it.
- If a player holds all the property of the same color, it’s called a monopoly, and then he/she can build houses and hotels and charge rent if any player lands on his property.
- The game has a start point each time you pass over. The banker gives you a $120 salary and a jail where all your properties would be sealed off if you land.
- Players can upgrade their properties if they land the next time.
- The game has chances and community on landing there you have to draw a card and do whatever it says to.
- The players are eliminated in bankruptcy, and the last player standing wins the game.
Monopoly is an excellent game and fun to play. You can spend quality time with your family and friends by playing this.
Having a monopoly in your smartphone makes your work more accessible instead of carrying the game around and having a risk of losing the cards and dice.