In our day to day routine,we all At some part of life buy and sell goods.
And this buying and selling is ultimately ended with a successful transaction.
Before this time all these transactions were performed via cash method or through a bank .
But, in the present cashless era and increased use of technology many applications serve these purposes.
PayPal is a company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers .
It charges a fee for this service. Today many other alternatives are available which serve the same.
LIST OF APPS IN ALTERNATIVE TO PAYPAL:
- · WISE (ex TransferWise)
- · Google Pay
- · STRIPE
- · PAYONEER
- · SQUARE
- · SKRILL
- · SHOPIFY POS
App Rating: 4.4
Number of downloads: 5M+
- Send money to over 80 countries.
- Spend or withdraw money in more than 200 countries.
- For a super-low fee, you get the real exchange rate, like on Google, for every money transfer.
- Secure your transfers with two-factor authentication.
- If you don’t have the local currency, we’ll auto-convert what you have with the lowest possible price.
- Freeze and unfreeze your card, and update your virtual card whenever you like.
- Connect to supported platforms like Amazon, Stripe, Xero, and more
Google Pay :-
App Rating:- 4.1
Number of downloads:- 100M+
- Using this app you can Conveniently pay for water, broadband, electricity, landline, gas bills and more.
- You can also Find the latest prepaid recharge plans and easily recharge your mobile plan.
- You can also recharge your DTH connections across all providers.
- Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN, and you can safeguard your account with a device lock method such as your fingerprint.
- No need to visit the bank or ATM to see your bank balance, quickly view your bank account balance anytime, easily.
- It also has a reward policy like refer friends, get offers and earn cash rewards into your bank account as you pay.
- It also provides features like pay by phone through the QR code scanner at your favorite offline neighbourhood shops and merchants.
- For train bookings all you need is your IRCTC account and Google Pay can handle the rest with support for Tatkal bookings and instant refunds.
App Rating:- 4.3
Number of downloads:- 100K+
- This application keeps track of your business.
- View your earnings, customers, payments, balances and payouts.
- Compare current business performance to historical data.
- Switch between daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views of your data.
- This app provide feature of easy taking actions like:-
1)Issue full or partial refunds.
2)Search your data for customers, transactions, and more.
App Rating:- 3.7
Number of downloads:- 1M+
- With payoneer you can,
- Receive payments from clients and marketplaces located all over the world.
- Get paid in popular global currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD, and more, via Payoneer receiving accounts.
- Withdraw funds directly to your local bank account in over 150 countries and currencies or from an ATM using the Payoneer card.
- Payoneer is the preferred payment method of millions of freelancers and businesses around the world.
- Also it provide feature of, Track your business payments every step of the way
- Follow up on your previous incoming and outgoing payments and view your dashboard of balances in multiple currencies.
- You can Easily manage currencies with competitive conversion rates so you control the currencies you are holding and can pay your suppliers in their preferred currency.
- Also it provides helpline services, their multilingual customer care team is available 24/7 in over 20 languages via phone, email, Live Chat, and social media.
- The Payoneer mobile app was designed to complement your web-based account, and it puts a snapshot of your business payments right in your pocket, so you can manage your global payments on the go.
App Rating:- 4.3
Number of downloads;- 10M+
- Square Point of Sale is the free Android point-of-sale (POS) app that gives you everything you need to take payments and run your business.
- Accepts all payment gateways like Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- It also records payments made with cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender.
- This app also provides features to Customise your products with photos, names and prices.
- You can also Send receipts via email or text message.
- Using this app you can apply discounts and issue refunds.
- To be used functionally you need to use Square Reader, the debit and credit card reader for Android.
App Rating:- 3.2
Number of downloads:- 5M+
- The app empowers you to make online payments, send money to a friend or relative, and exchange cryptocurrencies.
- Using this app you can easily transfer money to India, Kenya, Thailand, and more than 180 other countries across the globe.
- You can load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment method.
- You can comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just to an linked email address.
- Pay online to a number of bookmakers, casinos, and poker rooms.
- Receive real-time notifications for your transactions.
App Rating:- 3.7
Number of downloads:- 100K+
- You can Start selling as soon as you download the app.
- Attract more business by offering discounts.
- View your online and physical store inventory all in one place.
- Sync products with your online store and other sales channels.
- Get a warning when products are out of stock so you can plan ahead
- Create new products and add product photos right from your camera or gallery.
- Issue refunds on the spot.
- Email and text receipts directly to your customer.
- Add customised notes and attach customer details to orders.
- Accept cash and credit cards no matter where you are in the UK or Ireland.
These all above listed apps are available in alternative to PayPal.
According to me these can easily accessed on any android device.
And you can manage all your business right from your pocket.
You can go with any of these applications according to your ease, convenience and obvious needs.